Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Been gone so long!

I apologize to anyone who reads my blog, for being so absent lately.
My laptop totally fucked itself to where I couldn't use it, and I couldn't log in for some reason from my dad's computer. Anyways, I've got a few updates I suppose.
Well first off, my mom never ended up coming out like she said she would. Again she had the excuse that the car wasn't working and she sent her boyfriend to get it fixed. She was supposed to call and let me know when she could make it out, yet never did. I haven't heard from her since the day she was supposed to drive out. Thanks a lot, "mom."
I've been doing super good at my diet. But I'm not updating as much due to lack of time at the moment. But I'll update every so often. I went to the gym the other day. It was so amazing. I worked out to the point all of my muscles ached. I can't wait to go back!
I went out last weekend with my boyfriend. We went to a friend's birthday party. Ended up getting pretty drunk. It felt so good to let go and relax a bit. Plus it gave me an excuse not to eat that night, and also led to the most amazing sex EVER.
Ha, my boyfriend's slutty, ugly ex messaged me a few days ago, it went something like:
"im not here to start anything..just wanted to ask how everythings going? how do you like being a mommy? and when did you have him, hes cute. :] "
Wtf? I hate this little bitch, and she knows it, I've told her before when she tried being all friendly and shit. Now she's trying to act all nice and ask about MY son? Fuck her. She probably just wants to know how my boyfriend is because God knows she's a whore and wants every man. Not like she can get him back though, I look so much better. Plus I'm not a skank.
Prom is in two weeks, and then my birthday a week later. I can't wait! I've got three dresses to choose from, and I already bought my tickets. I haven't been this excited in a long time. I hope I look good. :D 
I'll post pictures of the dresses sometime later.

Stay thin!