Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update.

Prom is today!!
I have a really great dress, and amazing shoes.
It's making me all giddy and what not.
Which is odd, I never want to go to dances.

My birthday is in FIVE days.
I still have no idea what I'm doing for it.
My dad hasn't even asked me what I want to do.
I'm going to be an ADULT.
How cool is that?

My son will be 2 months in three days.
He's getting big so fast...too fast.
It doesn't seem like that long ago I had him.
It makes me somewhat depressed.

Graduation is in 38 days.
I'm finally going to be out of high school and in to college.
I'm starting to feel rather old....

Downer:
I'm not losing any weight.
I'm not gaining any either.
I've been stuck at 130 lbs for the past 3 weeks.
It's maintainging itself no matter how little I eat.
So I decided to stop my diet since it isn't working.
This doesn't mean I'm going to eat whatever now.
Oh no, no, no, no, no.
I am definitely keeping an eye out on my calorie intake.
I'm just not going to continue the diet.
Once summer rolls around I'll be able to go to the gym more often.
And trust me, I'll be spending most of my day there.
Most of my week actually, unless I get a job.

Anyway, that's what's happening.
I must go now, I need to get ready for prom.(:

Stay thin.