Friday, April 8, 2011

Do it before it's too late.

You know what looks amazing?
Body suspension.

It just looks like it'd be one of the most wonderful, exhilarating experiences you could ever have.
What is body suspension?
It's beautiful.

But for those who really have no idea what it is;
A suspension is the act of suspending a human body from hooks that have been put through body piercings. These piercings are temporary and are performed just prior to the actual suspension. Suspensions are sometimes used for meditation supposedly to gain a higher level of spiritual fulfillment or awareness. It can also be used as entertainment or as performance art. Acrobatic actions may be performed, most commonly during a 'suicide' suspension.

Isn't that beautiful?

I want to do this at least once in my life.
Maybe I'll get closer to a "God."
Maybe I won't, but the experience will still be just as great.

This is beauty to me.